- Thank the person who nominated you for a blog post and links back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post or blog.
- Weirdest thing you ever did? I’m going to be honest with you all… It was getting my nipples pierced. In case you were wondering, I no longer have them and I’d probably never do it again, but it was the strangest, most spontaneous thing I think I’ve ever done!
- Favorite date idea? A lazy date where we dress comfy and stay in bed all day watching Netflix and tracking our Uber Eats order.
- Who’s the most important figure in your life and why? My mother because she’s the strongest woman I know, and she’s a fearsome thing to behold. I aspire to be as confident in my own skin as she is in hers.
- What’s the ultimate goal for your blog? To inspire others.
- Favorite food? Tacos!
- Which accomplishment are you most proud of and why? Deciding to change my career path from hospitality management to secondary education in order to pursue happiness. Not many people will drop everything, especially a good thing, to risk it all for an idea or inkling of happiness, and although I don’t have much to show for it now, I’m happy that I did!
- Favorite vacation and why? When I was a child, my family and I would vacation to Clearwater Beach, FL every summer. I have so many fond memories of the Florida sunshine, getting a tan, and exploring the Sunshine State.
- Worst day you can remember and what you learned from it? The night I was driving home from the gym and my car got T-boned by a taxi cab. Even though I wasn’t at fault, it made me reevaluate how I drive and since then, I speed less and drive more cautiously, especially at night. I also stopped taking cabs in spite of a cab hitting me and because it took this particular cab company 11 months (!!!) to repay me for my repairs… I can’t support that!
- What’s the most important thing in life and why? Knowledge.
- Do you believe everyone is in control of their life? Why or why not? Yes. I do believe in fate and coincidences, but life’s what you make it!
- Favorite song of all time? I don’t have a singular favorite song of all time, but currently, I’m really enjoying “Danger Zone” by Kenny Loggins. I think I know what I’m going to be for Halloween for this year…
(The links are to my nominees’ most recent posts… Go check them out!)
- Calling in Well
- emilyburnsmua blog
- Hunida’s Blog
- Isabelle’s thoughts
- Questions From A Teenager
- Teresa’s Big O(pinion)
- VINTAGE TEA ROSE
Nominees, you are not obligated to post this award, but I would love it if you did!
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Are you a night owl or a morning person?
- What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
- What TV show are you currently obsessed with/binge watching?
- Do you know what you’re going to be for Halloween this year?
- What are your goals for April?
- How do you plan on reaching those goals?
- What is your favorite thing about spring?
- What’s your coffee order?
- Do you prefer sunshine or a cloudy day?
- Is the glass half full or half empty?
Thanks again, Mateusz! If you were nominated, please let me know if and when you post yours!
P.S.: Don’t forget about the poll of the week!