- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog in your post.
- You must include the rules and the blog award image in your post.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 people to this award.
Facts About Me:
(I’m probably repeating myself with some of these, but I don’t care. I can’t keep track.)
- I’m afraid of rocking chairs for two reasons: (1) Almost all scary movies nowadays involve demons or ghosts that enjoy sitting and rocking in a rocking chair (referencing The Woman in Black and The Conjuring) and (2) I fell off of a rocking chair when I was a toddler and chipped a tooth.
- If I were to be sorted into a Hogwarts’ house, I think the sorting hat would have a hard time deciding between Slytherin and Ravenclaw. (Permission to start a fifth house called “Slytherclaw” or “Ravenrin” so I can have the best of both!)
- If I’m staring off into space, chances are it’s because I’m thinking about how Game of Thrones will end.
- If I could be anyone for a day, a week, or the rest of my life, it would be Ariel from The Little Mermaid.
- I have a growing collection of Monopoly board games! My top three favorites are Bob’s Burgers Monopoly, the credit card Monopoly, and our really old, original Monopoly from the 1930/40s.
- I love board games in general. Other than Monopoly, I love playing Clue, Life, and Scrabble.
- I am very competitive! Currently, my boyfriend and I are in an ongoing competition of who is better at Golf Clash. So far, the record shows that I am the better touch screen golfer!
All links lead to nominees’ most recent post (or one of them). Go check them out!
- All Things Allatt
- Castles and Hurricanes
- CHAVANT GARDE
- Cinnamon Buns & Roses
- Don’t Give A Jam
- Hey Hunnyy
- Kisses from Jess
- Makeup By Erin
- Road to Happiness
- Simply Carina XO
- Starring Pamela
- Tales of Belle
- Welcome to my messy world
Nominees, you are not obligated to post this award, but I would love it if you did!
Thanks again, Hunida! If you were nominated, please let me know if and when you post yours!
P.S.: Here’s a friendly reminder that the poll of the week is, as of yesterday, new! Vote now!